Our 10th Annual Holiday Art and Gift Show is coming up in November/December of this year and we want to celebrate big. Our first step is to get some great art, so here is why you should enter your art into this exhibition:
|Photo of art-packed room from one of our first holiday art shows|
- The Holiday Art and Gift Show is our highest selling art show of the year at VSA Texas.
- The show is up for 6 weeks during the busiest shopping season of the year.
- You don’t have to be here in person to sell your work. We have friendly staff on site ready to talk up your art for you.
- We only take a small 30% commission on sales. The artist gets the remaining 70%.
- We handle the sales tax so you don’t need your own permit.
- We are open to fine art, crafts, CDs, books, or any other creative homemade product you are interested in submitting.
- Artists with disabilities from across Texas can participate as long as you can get your art to us.
- We pay for the return shipping of anything that doesn’t sell.
- There is no fee to enter.
- This is our 10th year hosting this art show and we want to celebrate with the best work available from Texas artists!
|Custom aprons, mugs, oven mitts, and potholders from our very first holiday show|
|Headpiece made with peacock and other feathers from an early holiday art show|
Sounds great, right? The first step is to ask for an entry form. Contact April at firstname.lastname@example.org or 512-454-9912 to get an application.